CDM's 2020 AGM will be on Tuesday November 17 at 8pm ET
In addition to electing our board of directors for 2020/2021, we will have:
- presentations on our financial statements
- our year in review
- update on the Cambie case, which is headed to the BC Court of Appeals next spring
Click here to view the agenda.
During the meeting, elections will be held for the following positions:
- 1 Western (BC - 3 year term)
- 1 Central (MB, SK, AB - 3 year term)
- 2 Ontario (one 1 year term, one 3 year term)
- 2 Atlantic (NS, NB, PEI, NL) (one 1 year term, one 3 year term)
- 1 Territories (3 year term)
- 1 Resident (2 year term)
- 1 Student (2 year term)
- 1 Member at large (3 year term)
To view the list of nominated candidates, click here.
For more information on the roles and responsibilities of board members, click here. To view the current board list, click here. Electronic ballots were distributed and voting commenced on Monday November 9th. Votes will be accepted until 8:10pm ET on Tuesday November 17.